VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Healthy Summer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoBroFanz_97
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!

Number of posts : 105
Mood: : Bored:/
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Healthy Summer   Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:15 pm

I have noticed that the same people come on for about 2 or so hours {Surprising.. No offence to anyone} instead of having fun outside. I always come on around 9 to just look at new posts and check for updates. Everyone should be outside most of the day when it's nice and around 8 it's STILL warm and nice cause it's summer. It has cooled down by then but still.. I always come in at 9 because it's starts getting late. I'm a little worried about certain people because they are on ALOT and I don't think they are outside much. I hope everyone is eating right and exercising to stay healthy instead of taking an advantage of summer by staying inside all day and being... non-healthy. I recomend making a strawberry banana smoothie;if you can; for breakfast or a snack during the day. If you have one for breakfast it's very healthy so you'll be good for the day as for Energy but still eat more fruits and vegtables to get everything you need. If you have it during the day try going outside and playing while drinking it that way you'll be off to a great healthy day with plenty of energy, excersice, and healthy stuff. Sorry if I am being offencive, or a bother like I said I'm just a liyyle worried for some people. Without a healthy and good summer you won't really be off to a good school year.

~JoBroFanz_97

P.S. You don't have to drink 8 glasses of water a day but drink as much water as you can... make that your go to drink :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
princessalejandra
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!

Number of posts : 192
Mood: : studying for midterms rawr!
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Summer   Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:44 am

thx for worrying but i sort of cant go outside much cause its hurricane season and its ALWAYS raining! and i love the ideas of healthy smoothies cause i havent had something like that in like a year

-princessalejandra
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doodle :D
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!

Number of posts : 196
Mood: : Goofy tongue
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Summer   Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:30 am

i love summer! my pool opens,the beach... relaxing....lalalaaaa. anyway,i hope you have a healthy summer too! its almost here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healthy Summer   

Back to top Go down

Healthy Summer
Page 1 of 1