VMK Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HORSES FOR VFK!!!! =-) RELEASE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joker

Number of posts : 3
Mood: : Alright/Happy
Registration date : 2008-09-15

HORSES FOR VFK!!!! =-) RELEASE Empty
PostSubject: HORSES FOR VFK!!!! =-) RELEASE   HORSES FOR VFK!!!! =-) RELEASE EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:48 am

Horses have been released for founders so check back on tho -click click-
Back to top Go down
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

Number of posts : 142
Mood: : Happy Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: HORSES FOR VFK!!!! =-) RELEASE   HORSES FOR VFK!!!! =-) RELEASE EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:03 am

Does anyone know how you will have a horse? Like where will it be located to access. In FX? I'm confused with that. I heard that people with riding outfits will get horses.

~Pinkie_Poof
Back to top Go down
http://www.vmkfriends.friendhood.net
AwesomeCami
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
AwesomeCami

Number of posts : 50
Mood: : visting lala land. please leave a message after the beep. beeeeeeeeeeeeep!
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: HORSES FOR VFK!!!! =-) RELEASE   HORSES FOR VFK!!!! =-) RELEASE EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:31 am

where can you get the riding outfit? everyone is soo mean to me on vfk. i don't get it
Back to top Go down
http://geocities.com/camberella
DuckSwimmer
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
DuckSwimmer

Number of posts : 45
Mood: : Random
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: HORSES FOR VFK!!!! =-) RELEASE   HORSES FOR VFK!!!! =-) RELEASE EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:39 am

Ur suppost to get the riding uniform with the membership, but if you have a family and add that person too the family. and the head family member is a founder of somethng they will get the uniform not the horses...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HORSES FOR VFK!!!! =-) RELEASE   HORSES FOR VFK!!!! =-) RELEASE Empty

Back to top Go down

HORSES FOR VFK!!!! =-) RELEASE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VMK Friends :: Virtual Family Kingdom :: General VFK-
Jump to: