VMK Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VMK: Before And After.........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicMysteryWind
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
MagicMysteryWind

Number of posts : 34
Mood: : I am super MOODIFIED!!!!!!!!! YEA!!! moooooodifiiiied........
Registration date : 2008-07-22

VMK: Before And After......... Empty
PostSubject: VMK: Before And After.........   VMK: Before And After......... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:40 pm

VMK....... a home. A hangout. An everyday activity. A happy place. A new Earth. A smile on A kid's face. A place to be wild, kooky, happy. A place to tell friends what's going on in your life. A sweet rose. A delicious candy. Everything that a kid could dream of. A chance for the diabled kids of the world to be normal for once. That is what VMK WAS Now listen to what it IS: A broken hard drive sitting in a dusty cabinet. I think that you liked the first one better. So do I. VMK was NOT just a game. It was something you cold look foward to. Before VMK, I was a nerd that only cared about studying. study Now I actually stand out. I talk more. I'm not as shy as i used to be. Now VMK is gone and i feel like a nerd again. I don't want to go back to that huiliation. That shyness. I felt so bad. So tortured. Some of you might know how i feel,though. Well, i know that VMK will not stay in a cabinet forever! VMK WILL BE BACK! NEVER LOSE HOPE! STAND FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN!! Exclamation cheers sunny Laughing Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
AwesomeCami
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
AwesomeCami

Number of posts : 50
Mood: : visting lala land. please leave a message after the beep. beeeeeeeeeeeeep!
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: VMK: Before And After.........   VMK: Before And After......... EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:33 am

I made a lot of good friends in VMK and know I don't have any of those good friends but Awesomecacy and Pinkie_Poof now. VMK needs to reopen so people can have these friends again.
Back to top Go down
http://geocities.com/camberella
MagicMysteryWind
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
MagicMysteryWind

PostSubject: Re: VMK: Before And After.........   VMK: Before And After......... EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:45 am

Yeah! VMK needs to reopen. i totally agree!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Doodle :D
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
Doodle :D

Number of posts : 196
Mood: : Goofy tongue
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: VMK: Before And After.........   VMK: Before And After......... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:32 pm

i just dont think they understand that they destroyed not only a fun website-but our home... i dont get it!!!!! i feel broken and lonely now.... with no fun or friends.... i dont want to live like this anymore... ive had dreams about vmk reopening,and those were the best dreams ive ever had Sleep it was all crushed when vmk closed, and now i have to feel it again when i wake up!!! now i feel like crying again.
Back to top Go down
MagicMysteryWind
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
MagicMysteryWind

PostSubject: Re: VMK: Before And After.........   VMK: Before And After......... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:33 am

Doodle Very Happy wrote:
i just dont think they understand that they destroyed not only a fun website-but our home... i dont get it!!!!! i feel broken and lonely now.... with no fun or friends.... i dont want to live like this anymore... ive had dreams about vmk reopening,and those were the best dreams ive ever had Sleep it was all crushed when vmk closed, and now i have to feel it again when i wake up!!! now i feel like crying again.

Aww. That happened to me, too. Well i think we should FIGHT FOR VMK!! Here's an idea! start a group for saving VMK or something. You can make a difference!
Back to top Go down
MagicMysteryWind
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
MagicMysteryWind

PostSubject: Re: VMK: Before And After.........   VMK: Before And After......... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:34 am

Doodle Very Happy wrote:

Aww. That happened to me, too. Well i think we should FIGHT FOR VMK!! Here's an idea! start a group for saving VMK or something. You can make a difference!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VMK: Before And After.........   VMK: Before And After......... Empty

Back to top Go down

VMK: Before And After.........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VMK Friends :: Virtual Magic Kingdom :: VMK Closing-
Jump to: