VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

crowns.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SarahGirlGirly
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 127
Mood: : def. bored.
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: crowns.   Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:46 am

~*~
A s k a l a i d e C r o w n s

written by SarahGirlGirly (2009)
~*~
“I’m sorry, Seth” I whispered, as tears poured out of my dark blue eyes. “Ally, what did I do wrong?” Seth asked, grabbing my wrist before I could flee. “It’s not you, Seth. I love you, but” I began shaking my head rapidly. “But I have to leave” I finished, as I jerked my wrist away from Seth. Seth. Seth was irresistible. His chocolate brown eyes were always full of light. His heart as big as Earth. I had to get away, though. Seth was one of the richest people I knew. He had parties all the time. Not parties, balls. Seth was a prince. Prince of Askalaide. His eyes lingered as I ran away. I wouldn’t look back. I couldn’t. I had given up. I wasn’t fit to be in love with a prince. I didn’t know the first thing about being ‘proper.’ I had come from a poor family, and as a young girl, I had to drink tea out of dirty cups and beg out on the street for money to get my family by. I guess it’s not meant to me, Seth and I. However, I wish in the deepest part of my soul that it was.

;;authors note?;
Due to the rules I might have to leave parts of this story out do to violence/etc. sorry.
Also, this story might not be posted every single day, I would like it if you be patient. I got this idea from a dream.
Plus there’s also a possibility that I will not finish this story. Sorry again. The story line is basically simple, a poor girl and a rich boy. They love each other, but the boys father does not exactly approve of the girl, and he thinks his son deserves a better wife, since its time for his son to take leadership to the throne. So, it’s a love story. :] ahaha.
Thanks !
~Sarah~

Dear VMKFriends, I will try to add more to this story when I get the chance, and when I get comments ;]
but please do not flame;bash;spam;or just be flat out rude or else you will get in trouble with our admin, Pinkie_Poof. Thank you for understand.

Last edited by SarahGirlGirly on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SarahGirlGirly
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

PostSubject: Re: crowns.   Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:06 am

;;chapter one?;

__Part one__
Seth’s soft hand stroked my hair back from my face as I stared up at the stars. “You’re perfect, Ally. Perfect for me” Seth mentioned as I began to doze off into a sleep. “Don’t say that,” I teased. “You are, Ally” he encouraged. He other hand lay upon mine, in the soft green grass. “Seth” I said aloud. “Yes?” he replied. “Do you think, we’re meant to be? I mean, you know, you love me a lot, right?” I asked. “Yes, Ally. We are meant to be” Seth replied. I nodded. I loved Seth with all my heart and soul. Before I knew it, I was falling asleep in Seth’s arms.
~~*~~
Being home schooled wasn’t the best thing, because I didn’t feel as social as most people should be. “Ally, if you had 100 apples and then threw two out your window, how many do you have left?” my mother asked me slowly. I giggled. I sighed. I wasn’t getting the best education. I learned all this as a young child. My family mainly got poor during the big flood of Askalaide. We lost all of our loose cash, and anything else that exposed us to ways to access money. “98” I muttered. My mother nodded. “Correct.” My sharp fingernails hit the side of the only table in our house. It was wooden and poorly built, thin shreds of wood poking up from the top and sides. Scrap pieces of paper were always spread atop the table, since as a young girl I would always get splinters in my fragile fingers. My mom looked deep into my eyes. I blinked a few times, my mom could always sense when something was on my mind. “Ally, what are you thinking about?” My mom asked curiously. I shrugged. “Seth?” my mom guessed. I nodded slowly. “Awe” my mom cooed. I felt embarrassed. “Mom..” I dragged. She looked at me with wide eyes. “I’m just so happy” she smiled. I nodded with agreement. I stood up. “Can I please go to my room, now, momma?” I asked quietly. She nodded. I walked into what I called my bedroom, although it was basically a blanket laid on a floor in the corner of our cabin. I shared my ‘room’ with my little sister. She’s a baby, four months old. “Ella, do you ever think we’ll be rich again?” I asked, not expecting an answer. The only thing Ella replied with was ‘alla.’ I sighed, and curled up in the corner, with Ella’s soft baby-head laying against my thigh.
~~*~~

Note; most people might think, ‘that first part is pointless.’ its not, trust me :] haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SarahGirlGirly
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

PostSubject: Re: crowns.   Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:04 am

;;chapter one?;

__part two__
I never expected it to snow in Askalaide, but it did as I walked to the towers where Seth lived. I held the basket my mom had told me to give to Seth’s parents tight in my hands. My gloves were thick, and I could hardly breathe through my scarf. My brown hair flew in all directions as I walked, the wind picking up faster and faster. The snow batted against my face. I began running when I saw the towers in view. I arrived on the door step, and ringed the doorbell. The doorbell’s rim was golden, the button sliver. Seth opened the door. “Ally!” his face brightened. I smiled. “Hi Seth.” He led me into the house and I handed him the basket my mom had told me to bring. He laid it on the counter and smiled. “Thanks” she said quietly. It felt awkward just standing there, so he offered me to come into his room. He really had a room. His room was bigger than my entire house. A large TV and bed, a gorgeous navy blue carpet, clean, as it always was. I took off my scarp and gloves, laying them down on his dresser. Then, I sat down on his comfy bed. I got comfy and lay down. Seth came at sat beside me. He stroked my forehead softly, and I shut my eyes. Before I knew it, I was asleep.
~*~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SarahGirlGirly
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

PostSubject: Re: crowns.   Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:32 am

;;chapter one?;

__part three__
I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and bells ringing. Seth was sitting across the room. “Good morning” he whispered. I smiled. I sighed while giggling softly. I stood up, my toes brushing against the thick carpet. I walked over to Seth. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled. Seth was perfect, in every way. I kissed him on the forehead. “Hungry?” he asked. I nodded eagerly, and he led me down the stairs. I clutched the golden railing as I took grace with each step. Once I was at the bottom, Seth led me to the kitchen. I smelled a mixture of pancakes and oranges filling the air. I sighed. I saw Seth’s mother, Queen Miranda, flipping pancakes. It felt so strange having the queen cook breakfast for me. She wasn’t like the other queens that I’ve read about in books. Mrs. Miranda, as I called her, cooked her own food, did her own laundry, dusted the house, polished the railing, and did everything else by herself. Of course King Risen helped, at times. He mowed the lawn most of the time, and he often was the one to go buy groceries and other necessities. I watched as the pancake slid onto a china plate. Mrs. Miranda placed an orange on the plate, and slid it across the counter towards Seth and I. “Mom? Forks?” Seth asked. Mrs. Miranda nodded. “Oh, right.” She laid the forks down on the counter and walked away. Seth cut our pancake in half with his fork. I took careful bites, savoring the flavor of each. Seth looked deep into my eyes with curiosity. “You know, you talk in your sleep” he chuckled. I looked at him. “Really?” I asked. He nodded, his mouth full of pancake. “What do I say?” I asked. I waited for him to finish his bite, and he replied with, “My name.” I blushed with embarrassment. I looked deep into his eyes, wondering what my life would be like without Seth.
He is what completes me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crowns.   

Back to top Go down

crowns.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VMK Friends :: Random Topics :: Books-
Jump to: