VMK Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my life as an ipod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SarahGirlGirly
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
SarahGirlGirly

Number of posts : 127
Mood: : def. bored.
Registration date : 2008-05-22

my life as an ipod Empty
PostSubject: my life as an ipod   my life as an ipod EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:52 am

hi. this is a quiz if you have an ipod. if you do, turn it on shuffle and DO NOT SKIP ANY SONGS. each song title=the answer.
copy and paste and post with your answers!
i'll do mine later, bc my ipod is dead.

LIFE STORY:
Opening Credits:
Waking Up:
First Day At School:
Falling In Love:
Fight Song:
Breaking Up:
Prom:
Life's OK:
Mental Breakdown:
Driving:
Flashback:
Getting Back Together:
Wedding:
Birth of Child:
Final Battle:
Death Scene:
Funeral Song:
End Credits:
Back to top Go down
Doodle :D
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
Doodle :D

Number of posts : 196
Mood: : Goofy tongue
Registration date : 2009-06-13

my life as an ipod Empty
PostSubject: Re: my life as an ipod   my life as an ipod EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:46 am

Opening Credits: by doodle Very Happy
Waking Up: i wake up for a day of school. the alarm clock is so loud it broke my play button!! i need to fix that...
First Day At School: well my first day of school was horrible. all my teachers are mean, theres a gang of nerds who want me to join them, and another mean populaur gang. i dont see why theyre so populaur if theyre annoying. they made fun of my midnight blue color!! they said it was ugly! cry cry. i got mad and told them that i hope theyll fall in a river and break!
Falling In Love:i think im in love. with a pink ipod!!! shes so sweet and pretty! now im dating. her name is deliliah
Fight Song: we had a fight over pie. i wanted it, then i played a heavy metal song. she hated it.
Breaking Up: she got so angry she dumped me. i loaf her!
Prom:i think deliliah forgot about the whole fight. so were going to prom together. i met her at the school. the dj played a love song and we danced. Smile
Life's OK:
Mental Breakdown:
Driving:
Flashback:
Getting Back Together:
Wedding:
Birth of Child:
Final Battle:
Death Scene:
Funeral Song:
End Credits:

ill do the rest later