VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

First Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheRealAceEricaAye
Banned User
Banned User

Number of posts : 85
Mood: : Type your mood here.
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: First Week   Tue May 27, 2008 10:25 am

My First Week Was Awesome! Well I Had A Lot Of Pins, VIP, Born In Park (My Little Person Was Born In DisneyLand!), And Here Since Day 1. Bird, Minnie, Stitch, and Princess Dresses Were All On Sale And I Had Earned TONS AND TONS of Credits so I was able to buy all of it! I Have Gotten So Many Things On VMK That Make Me Feel Special but That First Week I Will NEVER Forget. There Is A Story About Some People I Met That Week!! Go To First Week Story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AwesomeCami
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!

Number of posts : 50
Mood: : visting lala land. please leave a message after the beep. beeeeeeeeeeeeep!
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: First Week   Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:04 am

I was very confused. I thought the princess dresses were ugly until they stopped selling them. lol! after that I really wanted it. lol! Everyone around me knew what they were doing and I was like what the heck. Then my bffl came along and help me get used to things. Awesomecacy is her name! I loved her like a sister! She was exactly like me. I had only knew her for 3 years and we shared clothes. I could completely trust her. It was my last year and I had made plans to make the best of it. Thoses plans were ruined when vmk chose to close. oops I just now figured out that this is about the first week. oops! I did say something about my first week then I got carried away.

Peace dudes and dudets!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://geocities.com/camberella
MagicMysteryWind
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!

Number of posts : 34
Mood: : I am super MOODIFIED!!!!!!!!! YEA!!! moooooodifiiiied........
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: First Week   Fri May 15, 2009 6:18 am

my first week was like this: cheers geek What a Face I love you Shocked ..................... yeah pretty much. IT WAS SO COOL AND FUN!! i will never forget vmk because it's GONNA OPEN AGAIN!!!!!! OH YES!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoBroFanz_97
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!

Number of posts : 105
Mood: : Bored:/
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: First Week   Wed May 27, 2009 10:42 am

MagicMysteryWind wrote:
my first week was like this: cheers geek What a Face I love you Shocked ..................... yeah pretty much. IT WAS SO COOL AND FUN!! i will never forget vmk because it's GONNA OPEN AGAIN!!!!!! OH YES!!!
Now how would you know?
Most of its just rumors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AwesomeCami
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!

Number of posts : 50
Mood: : visting lala land. please leave a message after the beep. beeeeeeeeeeeeep!
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: First Week   Wed May 27, 2009 7:55 pm

JoBroFanz_97 wrote:
MagicMysteryWind wrote:
Now how would you know?
Most of its just rumors.

You need to think positively! if you want to reopen then think positive and it just might reopen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://geocities.com/camberella
Doodle :D
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!

Number of posts : 196
Mood: : Goofy tongue
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: First Week   Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:12 pm

i was all mixed up. i kept on calling my cousin for help. haha! shes the one that informed me about vmk. i thought that wearing sweats looked nice at that time 0_o then a group of these pretty girls made fun of me once Sad but i was addicted the first day!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doodle :D
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!

Number of posts : 196
Mood: : Goofy tongue
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: First Week   Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:17 pm

AwesomeCami wrote:
JoBroFanz_97 wrote:
MagicMysteryWind wrote:
Now how would you know?
Most of its just rumors.

You need to think positively! if you want to reopen then think positive and it just might reopen.

maybe... the real reason it closed beacause the contract disney and susake ( graphic making company ) signed expired. but i dont see why they cant just renew it. maybe the contract said they can only use their graphics for a certian time frame. maybe its just all gone after all Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Week   

Back to top Go down

First Week
Page 1 of 1