VMK Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who are you in VMK?

Go down 
+19
awesomecacy
AstroMolls
super n
princessalejandra
MagicMysteryWind
vMkRoCkEdMyWoRlD
gkickz
AwesomeCami
DuckSwimmer
SarahGirlGirly
purple_emma_girl
kbprincess
TheRealAceEricaAye
katherinem
AwesomeCami.misses.vmk
SnowIceCrystal
Nikiblue
Pinkie_Poof
briiiiannaaa xx
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MagicMysteryWind
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
MagicMysteryWind

Number of posts : 34
Mood: : I am super MOODIFIED!!!!!!!!! YEA!!! moooooodifiiiied........
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Who are you in VMK? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you in VMK?   Who are you in VMK? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:21 pm

OMG!! TheRealAceEricaAye?!?!?!? i saw you 5 billion times in vmk!! you were my best friend!! but.... well maybe you don't remember me but i remember you! P.S i am looking for bababaloo. if he ever gets on this website then.. HEY!! YOU REMEMBER ME? MagicMysteryWind?? YOU USED TO DATE ME!! BUT YOU GOT ALL INPATIENT ONE DAY AND.... WELL YOU STARTED GOING OUT WITH THIS DIARY OR DAIRY OR SOMETHING GIRL. WELL I MISS U TONS!!! BYE!!
Back to top Go down
princessalejandra
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
princessalejandra

Number of posts : 192
Mood: : studying for midterms rawr!
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Who are you in VMK?   Who are you in VMK? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:12 pm

yediyoda? i knew u & i knew nickskywalker....u werent my friend but me and my bff were stalkin u round vmk 4 a day and u didnt notice lol!
Back to top Go down
Doodle :D
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
Doodle :D

Number of posts : 196
Mood: : Goofy tongue
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Who are you in VMK?   Who are you in VMK? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:26 am

vMkRoCkEdMyWoRlD wrote:
I had two accounts, CuriousBlondeFeet ( I didn't pick it, it was there because I registered a little before vmk opened ), and Chairs.. LOL CuriousBlondeFeet is my main user, and Chairs is sometimes on what i go on.

- flower queen CuriousBlondeFeet/Chairs/vMkRoCkEdMyWoRlD queen flower
ZOMG!!! YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND!! REMEMBER ME??? FABULOUSDAZZLETOP!!! I SAW YOU ON VMKU FORUMS AND THEN IT CLOSED!!!!!!!!! I MISSSSS YOU!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you in VMK?   Who are you in VMK? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are you in VMK?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VMK Friends :: Virtual Magic Kingdom :: VMK Memories-
Jump to: