VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Our Former User

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikiblue

Number of posts : 123
Mood: : Nutty ^-^
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Our Former User   Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:55 pm

As u guys know one of our users TheRealAceAricaAye has been banned for a good reason. She copied VMK Friends and made her own new site. She also made a new site that has completely copied VMK Friends and it even says something like "This is a new idea of Pinkie_Poof's" idk something like that. I will check later, but will you guys please watch out for this girl. On her other site, her name is Peace. (She is far from being Peaceful!) I have already made 2 accounts on her site but she deleted both of them and now she is just making me mad. What bugs me the most is that she is also copying VMKFanz on certain articles and announcements. She is also talking bad about pink and i and i dont like that. If you want to know what "Peace's" site is called pm me and i will tell you. If you choose to join one keep a close eye for that little snot of a girl. She may figure out that u have some relation to VMK Friends and/or VMKFanz and either ban or delete your account. (Most likely delete...) It would be great if we could have some ppl go "undercover" and spy on her site as a normal account user. If you would like to get involved with this pm me. I will ask pink what we should do and we will get back to you.

Thanks for listening to me blab about! lol

Love,
-Nikiblue-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doodle :D
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!

Number of posts : 196
Mood: : Goofy tongue
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Our Former User   Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:28 am