VMK Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicMysteryWind
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
MagicMysteryWind

Number of posts : 34
Mood: : I am super MOODIFIED!!!!!!!!! YEA!!! moooooodifiiiied........
Registration date : 2008-07-22

WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK Empty
PostSubject: WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK   WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:45 am

HI! IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO SAY ABOUT VMK, WRITE IT HERE! THAT'S RIGHT! FUNNY THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO YOU, YOUR BOYFRIENDS OR GIRLFRIENDS, ANYTHING! AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T GO AGAINST THE RULES OF VMK FRIENDS. I love you Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Arrow lol! jocolor queen king cheers

Last edited by MagicMysteryWind on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I GOT A BETTER IDEA... SORRY.)
Back to top Go down
GlamKendall
Good User
Good User

Number of posts : 5
Mood: : New and Silly
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK   WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:06 am

O, i loved VMK!!! Vmk rox!!
Poor vmk, im sad it closed...
Back to top Go down
MagicMysteryWind
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
MagicMysteryWind

PostSubject: Re: WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK   WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:22 pm

i'm sad it closed,too. but i'm POSITIVE that it will come back! never lose hope! I love you
Back to top Go down
AwesomeCami
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
AwesomeCami

Number of posts : 50
Mood: : visting lala land. please leave a message after the beep. beeeeeeeeeeeeep!
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK   WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:34 am

I agree with you. THINK POSITIVE!
Back to top Go down
http://geocities.com/camberella
MagicMysteryWind
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
MagicMysteryWind

PostSubject: Re: WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK   WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:49 am

thx for agreeing!! i used to have a boyfriend on vmk. his name was bababaloo......i sure miss him. BABABALOO, IF YOU'RE OUT THERE, I WANT TO TALK 2 U!! COME BACK!!
Back to top Go down
JoBroFanz_97
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
JoBroFanz_97

Number of posts : 105
Mood: : Bored:/
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK   WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:45 am

MagicMysteryWind wrote:
thx for agreeing!! i used to have a boyfriend on vmk. his name was bababaloo......i sure miss him. BABABALOO, IF YOU'RE OUT THERE, I WANT TO TALK 2 U!! COME BACK!!
Yea, I had a bf on VMK, it was pretty funny cause he was one of my best friends in real life and we were talking about it we were like "WOAH." but I keep in touch with him even after VMK and when he moved :] so ik im lucky so i hope u find bababaloo
Back to top Go down
AwesomeCami
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
AwesomeCami

Number of posts : 50
Mood: : visting lala land. please leave a message after the beep. beeeeeeeeeeeeep!
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK   WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:58 pm

I had a boyfriend once. He was the best ever. Then he stopped getting on and when he finally came back on he was different. Like way different. So, I had to break up with him. It was the worst ever. He was like my other half. His name was qawsed. Then this other time I met somebody almost exactly like him but I was to slow at asking him out and some other girl did. It sucked. So after that I just gave up on the guys on VMK.
Back to top Go down
http://geocities.com/camberella
Doodle :D
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
Doodle :D

Number of posts : 196
Mood: : Goofy tongue
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK   WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:35 am

i miss my friends!!! i want vmk back!!! me and my cousin would annoy this stupid girl we know in real. lolz it was so funny.
Back to top Go down
MagicMysteryWind
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
MagicMysteryWind

PostSubject: Re: WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK   WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:30 am

AwesomeCami wrote:
I had a boyfriend once. He was the best ever. Then he stopped getting on and when he finally came back on he was different. Like way different. So, I had to break up with him. It was the worst ever. He was like my other half. His name was qawsed. Then this other time I met somebody almost exactly like him but I was to slow at asking him out and some other girl did. It sucked. So after that I just gave up on the guys on VMK.

Ouch. That really stinks. Well that must be the saddest story i have ever heard btw. but i'm sure u will find a great guy in real life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK   WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK Empty

Back to top Go down

WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT VMK
Page 1 of 1