VMK Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your reaction from the news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doodle :D
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
Doodle :D

Number of posts : 196
Mood: : Goofy tongue
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Your reaction from the news Empty
PostSubject: Your reaction from the news   Your reaction from the news EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:05 am

how did you react when you found out VMK was closing?

i was calling my friend to join vmk, then she said that it wont let her. i was like WHAT!!!!???? i tried to be on the positive side and thought that maybe theyre just not letting more users join. i go on, and my friend is in a room called vmk goodbye party. so i go there to see her and shes like, im gonna miss you!! wahhh!!! - hugs - im like your quiting? shes like no vmk is closing!!! its gone!!! then i reliezed the shutting down and closing gates wasnt a joke and it was really gonna shut down. then i started crying and telling my family why and contacting vmk with letters telling them to keep it open. and i pretty much did that for the next 2 days. lol!

Last edited by Doodle :D on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SarahGirlGirly
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
SarahGirlGirly

Number of posts : 127
Mood: : def. bored.
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Your reaction from the news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your reaction from the news   Your reaction from the news EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:28 am

i acted so stupid at first. we were in cute or boot and some went, 'VMK IS CLOSING!!' and i was like, 'its only on in the afternoon here..'
rotfl. then they were all, 'no, i mean closing for good!'
so then we were all, 'NO NO!!'
D:
Back to top Go down

Your reaction from the news
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VMK Friends :: Virtual Magic Kingdom :: VMK Closing-
Jump to: