VMK Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wheres Pinkie_Poof!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doodle :D
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!

Number of posts : 196
Mood: : Goofy tongue
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Wheres Pinkie_Poof!? Empty
PostSubject: Wheres Pinkie_Poof!?   Wheres Pinkie_Poof!? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:44 pm

what ever happened to pinkie? the last time she posted was like last year!!! can someone plz tell me cause were lucky to even have 3 ppl on a day at the same time nowadays. if she doesnt run the site, who will?nothing will be approved like pics bc not even niki_blue is gone too. sarahgirlgirly was on everyday a fews weeks ago but not anymore. vmkfriends isnt the same anymore. alot of ppl dont go on anymore, and you cant really meet and pm and stuff. nothing new, you know? the news section was not updated in gawd knows how long. i really wanna know the answer. i think im sounding a bit rude. thats embarassing.plz dont take it the wrong way. No iits sad,but it sthe truth
Back to top Go down
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Pinkie_Poof!?   Wheres Pinkie_Poof!? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:59 am

maybe i sounded a bit harsh.... but were is she anyway?
Back to top Go down
princessalejandra
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
princessalejandra

Number of posts : 192
Mood: : studying for midterms rawr!
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Pinkie_Poof!?   Wheres Pinkie_Poof!? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:04 am

pinkie and some of the others are on a new site i think. the link to it WAS on the homepage but i dont know if its there anymore. lately only you and me have gone on alot that ive noticed
Back to top Go down
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Pinkie_Poof!?   Wheres Pinkie_Poof!? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:27 am

yeah i looked on vfkfans and nikiblue duckswimmer and pinkie were there. we have been abandon! nooooooooooooo! lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheres Pinkie_Poof!?   Wheres Pinkie_Poof!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wheres Pinkie_Poof!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VMK Friends :: VMK Friends Website :: VMK Friend Comment and Concerns-
Jump to: