VMK Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Answer to: How do you pictures from VMK?

Go down 
+2
SnowIceCrystal
Pinkie_Poof
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

Number of posts : 142
Mood: : Happy Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Answer to: How do you pictures from VMK? Empty
PostSubject: Answer to: How do you pictures from VMK?   Answer to: How do you pictures from VMK? EmptyTue May 20, 2008 5:06 am

Hello, There have been many questions about how to get screen captures from VMK. Here is how you do a screen capture. This is how I do it, and I'm sure that there are many other ways to do it, such as VMK Pal, which I have found is the easiest.

First, Get your screen that you want to "capture." Then, you press the "Prt Scrn" button. This is located over the insert button. Next, you paste onto a Paint program. You can then edit and crop your picture. Then, you simply save your picture.
WARNING: Screen Capture copies the whole computer screen. For some computers, if you press F11 while playing VMK it will only copy the VMK screen.

I hope his helped! Please reply to this or PM (private message) me if you need more help. Please also reply if you have found an easier way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vmkfriends.friendhood.net
SnowIceCrystal
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
SnowIceCrystal

Number of posts : 31
Mood: : Type your mood here.
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Answer to: How do you pictures from VMK?   Answer to: How do you pictures from VMK? EmptySun May 25, 2008 10:22 pm

xD oh.
cause i was like.. what?!
Back to top Go down
TheRealAceEricaAye
Banned User
Banned User
TheRealAceEricaAye

Number of posts : 85
Mood: : Type your mood here.
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Answer to: How do you pictures from VMK?   Answer to: How do you pictures from VMK? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:38 am

Oh . . I Always Wondered Cause I Only Get The Full Screen :-)
Back to top Go down
DuckSwimmer
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
DuckSwimmer

Number of posts : 45
Mood: : Random
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Answer to: How do you pictures from VMK?   Answer to: How do you pictures from VMK? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:04 am

Lol but the scary thing was, when i was on vmk using vmk pal one of my friends got banned for using vmk pal. It was against the values to have a second hand thing to get to vmk. Lol i was scared of using it.
Back to top Go down
JoBroFanz_97
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
JoBroFanz_97

Number of posts : 105
Mood: : Bored:/
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Answer to: How do you pictures from VMK?   Answer to: How do you pictures from VMK? EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 9:41 am

That helps alot!
Back to top Go down
Doodle :D
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
Doodle :D

Number of posts : 196
Mood: : Goofy tongue
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Answer to: How do you pictures from VMK?   Answer to: How do you pictures from VMK? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:46 am

thx! even tho i use(d) vmk pal, but thx for the info! i had to be really careful when i used it. some of the rules they had just dont make sense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer to: How do you pictures from VMK?   Answer to: How do you pictures from VMK? Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer to: How do you pictures from VMK?
Page 1 of 1