VMK Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.

Go down 
+8
MagicMysteryWind
Pinkie_Poof
DuckSwimmer
TheRealAceEricaAye
SnowIceCrystal
Nikiblue
purple_emma_girl
SarahGirlGirly
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you think VMK closing is a good thing?
Yeah! Its a great thing!
VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. Vote_lcap0%VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Its okay I guess...
VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. Vote_lcap8%VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Idk, both ways.
VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. Vote_lcap23%VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Nah....Not really a good thing.
VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. Vote_lcap0%VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Its A Horrible Thing! How could you be so selfish like that? Its horrible!
VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. Vote_lcap69%VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. Vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
SarahGirlGirly
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
SarahGirlGirly

Number of posts : 127
Mood: : def. bored.
Registration date : 2008-05-22

VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. Empty
PostSubject: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:00 am

Alot of people are upset about VMK closing; but don't be!
VMK only made us addicted, and now for once we can get our bottoms off the chair our bottoms always sit on.
We can actually do something active.
Get out a go play; Go play ball with a friend; Go swimming; Get exersize.
VMK only made us get fatter/bigger.
I used to not eat anything I was so addicted.
I would only eat maybe a box of cookies.
I wouldn't take my time at eating because I was in such a hurry to go to a host room or a popular guest room.
I got fatter.
My mom bought a treadmill; and she actually made me get on it.
tongue
VMK made it so hard to let go; explore new sites.
I remember when I first came to VMK, about 2 years or so ago.
It took me awhile to think up a name, and I thought of one; SarahGirlGirly.
I took my time looking for the perfect outfit for my first day.
You say VMK closing isn't fair; Well, life isn't fair.
We just have to deal with life; And that means we just have to deal with VMK closing.
So this summer, get off that computer chair and do something active; afterwards search some new sites.
Just don't get addicted. Like a Star @ heaven
Maybe you can play with your: cat
Vfk; its a possible option.
I'm sure it can't replace VMK, but we just have to move on.
If you've ever been dumped, then you just move on.
Not curse out the poor guy.
You just look for someone else to maybe go out with.
So, you might should just look for another site to play on.

flower

Think of VMK closing as a good thing.

I love you

Back to top Go down
purple_emma_girl

Number of posts : 2
Mood: : Type your mood here.

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:00 pm

hey!! remember me?? lol i agree totally! but im kinda sad too. :'(
Back to top Go down
SarahGirlGirly
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
SarahGirlGirly

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptyFri May 23, 2008 6:57 am

Everyone is; but try not to be! Its not the end of the world.
:-)
And yay! You have one!
Back to top Go down
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

Number of posts : 123
Mood: : Nutty ^-^
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:08 am

You made it so clear! Yeah so many kids were addicted to that game, i myself was a vmk junkie and im not really proud of it. Im speachless, really, how well u put that into words. You deserve a gold star instead of a blue!!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Ty So Much For Making It So Clear! I love you

-Nikiblue-
Back to top Go down
SarahGirlGirly
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
SarahGirlGirly

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptySat May 24, 2008 5:11 am

Thanks Nikiblue =D
I was a junkie and now I'm all like...whoah.
Back to top Go down
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptySat May 24, 2008 5:22 am

u were like.. whoah? what do u mean? haha sorry im sort of slow at certain things... Razz

-Nikiblue-
Back to top Go down
SarahGirlGirly
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
SarahGirlGirly

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptySun May 25, 2008 10:07 am

Nikiblue Razz
I mean after I played and relized how much VMK has change me; I was thinking in my mind; whoah.
As in how much it has change me.
Hope I helped explain my whoahness to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnowIceCrystal
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
SnowIceCrystal

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptySun May 25, 2008 10:27 pm

xD she made a good point
i've lost .. alot of weight over the past couple of days cause i've been so active
i was 101 lbs,
now im 97 lbs. O_o
Back to top Go down
TheRealAceEricaAye
Banned User
Banned User
TheRealAceEricaAye

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:45 am

SarahGirlGirly your so right! I was A VMK Junkie And Now I Have Been So Active And I Feel So Much Better. And like What SnowIceCrystal Said, I have also lost a lot of weight the past couple days. Everyday I Go for a long jog come home eat breakfast and go to school. I now usually go swimming, or play sports after school like basketball soccer softball, baseball, and me and my friends play football sometimes... LOL!
Back to top Go down
SarahGirlGirly
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
SarahGirlGirly

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 2:00 am

I'm glad you guys are becoming more active Smile
I've lost about 6 pounds already 0.0
But everyone is like; omg give me VMK back!
And I'm with them; but if VMK comes back try not to get addicted....maybe play 2 hours a day or something.
Glad I could help you understand that VMK closing isn't such a bad thing.
Your addiction believes its a bad thing Very Happy

-SarahGirlGirly
Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRealAceEricaAye
Banned User
Banned User
TheRealAceEricaAye

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:28 am

Trust me SarahGirlGirly! You Said It Perfect And It Was A Clear Good Message To Every VMK Junkie!
Back to top Go down
DuckSwimmer
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
DuckSwimmer

Number of posts : 45
Mood: : Random
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:54 pm

Ya i was a computer freak. Now im getting more active again by running and playing with my friends
Back to top Go down
SarahGirlGirly
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
SarahGirlGirly

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 4:44 am

Yeah, VMK seemed to take over us. Its great that we all are becoming for active Wink
Back to top Go down
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

Number of posts : 142
Mood: : Happy Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:02 am

I remember my VMK Summer dayz.... I would spend the whole day playing VMK. I wasted my summer playing VMK. I couldn't get enough of VMK. Now, I look back at all the time i wasted of my summer, and i sure do regret it. I could have been using my time to make more friends or just enjoy my time. I will miss VMK, don't get me wrong, but I know that i will be using my time more wisely this summer. I have become more active with running in the mornings, swimming, and hanging out with friends. I hope you all will not get addicted to another game, or you will regret it like i did.

~Pinkie_Poof
Back to top Go down
http://www.vmkfriends.friendhood.net
SarahGirlGirly
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
SarahGirlGirly

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 7:38 am

I regreted it big time as well, and I sure am not going to get addicted to anymore sites, toontown maybe, but not addicted. Maybe about 3 hours a day, the rest, active time. X]
Back to top Go down
MagicMysteryWind
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
MagicMysteryWind

Number of posts : 34
Mood: : I am super MOODIFIED!!!!!!!!! YEA!!! moooooodifiiiied........
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:56 pm

Well i kinda agree. But i miss the good times. The problem is, It was too long and the bond between friends grew and grew. Then you felt like you would never let go and you actually had to let go. that's why people are upset Because of all the love and the bonds. It was so strong, if they broke it they would feel like it was the end of the world! That's normal. I know how all of ya'll feel,too.
Back to top Go down
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:19 am

Yeah, so many ppl made such great friends on VMK and when they closed it, the friendships went down with it. (except the friends that are on here and other fan sites) I miss so many of my friends and playing pirates.

-Nikiblue-
Back to top Go down
AwesomeCami
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
AwesomeCami

Number of posts : 50
Mood: : visting lala land. please leave a message after the beep. beeeeeeeeeeeeep!
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:53 am

Omg! That was a really good speech! I was addicted to. Two summers ago, I would wake up get on VMK, eat lunch, get back on, eat dinner, then get back on til like 10pm. I was so addicted my dreams everynight where about VMK. I will miss VMK. I have noticed that I have gotten a little leaner. I was already tiny, skinny wise not length. lol! I have the energy and the motivation to run 2 miles. (i can really do that, i am in track) Afterwards I am pooped but when I get my breath back I feel really good about myself. Like holy cow did I just do that. I could easily run a mile and not be out of breath. When I played VMK everyday I couldn't even run down my driveway without being tired. In a way I am glad VMK is closed. If not I would be on this computer on VMK being a lazy bum. Ok I am done. I am like the queen of writing really long posts. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://geocities.com/camberella
JoBroFanz_97
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
JoBroFanz_97

Number of posts : 105
Mood: : Bored:/
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 2:20 am

Your right MagicMysteryWind, the only reason I would EVER play VMK was because of my friends so now when I look back I don't see me playing to get rare or to be cool and have an awesome room, it was to hang-out with my friends and goof around with them. Me and my friends on VMK were so close, I have NEVER been that close to someone so it just made it special. Luckily I still can keep in touch with my BEST BEST friends on VMK like isadoraQ, BraveEric, NextRichSecrets, Taylonator, Bubbley_gum, Katherinem, and Bravecandygirl but that's it. I'm so glad that I can still be with them because they were on exactlly when I was, we share many memories, gave each other answers on a quiz, always were with eachother, and trusted each-other so well we shared stuff like minnie, sparrow, magic, ect... so ya that's the only reason most people went on! Ya sure it would be cool to have an awesome room or all this rare but I think most people did go on to hang out with friends.
Back to top Go down
princessalejandra
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
princessalejandra

Number of posts : 192
Mood: : studying for midterms rawr!
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:44 am

i was soo addicted...i am not more active now im LESS active...weird huh....i miss vmk but at least there is now all my vmk friends still with me....im still addicted to the internet
Back to top Go down
princessalejandra
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
princessalejandra

Number of posts : 192
Mood: : studying for midterms rawr!
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:46 am

i miss vmk but i wud only go on cuz of my friends buti have found SOME of them on vfk

Last edited by princessalejandra on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:16 am

You need to take a chill pill.. O_o
Back to top Go down
MagicMysteryWind
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
MagicMysteryWind

Number of posts : 34
Mood: : I am super MOODIFIED!!!!!!!!! YEA!!! moooooodifiiiied........
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:17 am

Everybody is human. we make friendships, talking to them becomes a daily thing, and soon the friendships grow. it was 3 years. that gave all friendships plenty of time to bloom into beautiful roses. but by closing VMK they got the roses and tore them to pieces. No game cam compare to the awesome game we call vmk. now i show you this beautiful song that goes with the music of the star spangled banner: oh, sweet vmk, how i cry every night. just thinking of you, makes me want to see my friends. the cheers and the tears; that we shared every day, makes me want to make a flag, and salute my home, sweet home; and the hugs that we shared, makes me wish you were there. but some heartless company, just wanted some money. we will not stand for this cause we know vmk will be back..... we will not sit here and cry....... we will march every day.
Back to top Go down
Doodle :D
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
Doodle :D

Number of posts : 196
Mood: : Goofy tongue
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:38 pm

maybe i was addicted but i still did activities. yet i see your point.
Back to top Go down
SarahGirlGirly
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
SarahGirlGirly

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:20 am

ahaha, wow. a lot of people are thinking the other way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.   VMK; You Say Its Not Fair. Empty

Back to top Go down

VMK; You Say Its Not Fair.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VMK Friends :: Virtual Magic Kingdom :: VMK Closing-
Jump to: