VMK Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How could we make better?

Go down 
+5
CutePrincessMiley
Akovia
DuckSwimmer
TheRealAceEricaAye
Pinkie_Poof
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

Number of posts : 142
Mood: : Happy Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-09

How could we make better? Empty
PostSubject: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:51 am

What could we do to make VMK Friends a better place? Please don't be shy, becuase it will help us in making VMK Friends a more awesome site. (Be prepared to be punished if you are rude in your suggestions) We want to make sure VMK Friends is the best site it can be, and we need your help in doing that! Please post your suggestions.

Thanks,
~Pinkie_Poof
Back to top Go down
http://www.vmkfriends.friendhood.net
TheRealAceEricaAye
Banned User
Banned User
TheRealAceEricaAye

Number of posts : 85
Mood: : Type your mood here.
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 5:20 am

Maybe you should have people be able to make a group: they can make a forum for their group for others to see or set it to private so only Mods Admins and the group can see. They can have like a userpage and little Mods and the creater can be an Admin. They can't be mean or anything and maybe you need to fill out something (nothing too personal) so the group can decide if they would be good in the group. They can have their own Chat Box so the group can decide what they want to do, more activites or something for other group members. About The Admins And Mods In The Group: There is a bunch of things so u don't get left out of being an admin or mod:

Admin Helper - The Admin Helper Is Really Important Admin And Mod Helpers are the same but they help different people. They help with things that the Admin and Mods are doing and if Admins are busy or aren't on they are in charge ( Mods turn into Admin and they turn into Mods)

Mod Helper - The Mod Helper Is Really Important Admin And Mod Helpers are the same but they help different people. They help with things that the Admin and Mods are doing and if Admins are busy or aren't on they are in charge ( Mods turn into Admin and they turn into Mods)

Activities Assitant - Every person will need help with an activity which is where they come in. Activities Assitant will help decide activities and explain them to other group members after the Mods And Admins tell the group there is a new activity.

Siggie maker - A Siggie Maker gets a picture and turns it into something to put as your signature or as your avatar. Helps Admins and Mods save time so they can get to work and think of new things.

Group Helper - You always start off as a Group Helper, if anyone needs help you always can help.

If none of these are good enough for someone in the group they can send in an idea for one. Then the admins and mods will review the idea and decide if they want it or not.
Do you think it could be good?
Back to top Go down
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 5:36 am

That sounds like an awesome and well thought out plan, but i think it would be a lot of work. I will look into it =]
Back to top Go down
TheRealAceEricaAye
Banned User
Banned User
TheRealAceEricaAye

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 5:40 am

If you want I can help!
Back to top Go down
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:07 am

I will have to look into it. I'm not sure if the program this site uses is able to do that. I will keep you informed.
~Pinkie_Poof
Back to top Go down
DuckSwimmer
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
DuckSwimmer

Number of posts : 45
Mood: : Random
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:46 pm

ya it would be cool if there could be a group section, It would be awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:48 pm

We have groups, but at the moment we only have Administrator and Moderator groups. What kind of groups would you like to have for this site?
Back to top Go down
DuckSwimmer
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
DuckSwimmer

Number of posts : 45
Mood: : Random
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:59 pm

uh... i was trying to say it like Membership Groups. Like for little kids, big kids, and older people. Its like for those you need to be accepted by the admins or mods. Or groups like story writing, posting pics (Only for a pic group), Homework helping group, Newbie Helping Group. Something like that
Back to top Go down
Akovia
Awesome User!
Awesome User!
Akovia

Number of posts : 16
Mood: : Luv Ya Nat
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:03 am

Well.. you could put out some advertisements on other sites with supervision and permission. We barely get 4 players on a day, so you should try this. You could also make new forum topics.. such as talking about other sights besides VMK and VFK. There should also be video sharing forums.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NBBRocksMySox
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:09 am

You can make topics of anything you would like (as long as it follows VMK Friends Rules) in the Other Category. Any links must be approved by our staff.

~Pinkie_Poof
Back to top Go down
CutePrincessMiley

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 10:45 am

Hi guys.. I haven't been on here in a while. I forgot the website name :[. But guess what.. VFK doesn't work on my computers! I played at my friends house tho for like 15 minutes. I only met up with LittleBurn. But, I was still so happy Smile

-CutePrincessMiley
Back to top Go down
JoBroFanz_97
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
JoBroFanz_97

Number of posts : 105
Mood: : Bored:/
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 9:40 am

I think maybe new forums? and Categorys?
Back to top Go down
princessalejandra
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
princessalejandra

Number of posts : 192
Mood: : studying for midterms rawr!
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:23 am

CutePrincessMiley wrote:
Hi guys.. I haven't been on here in a while. I forgot the website name :[. But guess what.. VFK doesn't work on my computers! I played at my friends house tho for like 15 minutes. I only met up with LittleBurn. But, I was still so happy Smile

-CutePrincessMiley
on my computer it doesnt work ether...anyone know why?

-princessalejandra
Back to top Go down
JediYoda
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
JediYoda

Number of posts : 81
Mood: : I Feel... I Feel... I Don't Know!! Stop Challenging Me!
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 10:24 am

I think that you should add a points feature to VMKFriends. If they post good, you reward them with a point. If they post bad, you take away a point. It is like the warning feature you added (except you add more to the maximum amount) (Keep the default 0)

~~~~

JediYoda
Back to top Go down
http://OperationMagic.com
princessalejandra
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
princessalejandra

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 10:27 am

points would be cool but what would we do with them...
Back to top Go down
JediYoda
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
JediYoda

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:15 am

Guys, I did not spam by repeating it more than once. It is a problem with the hosting company. I double-clicked "Send" and it repeated my message. Sorry!

Last edited by JediYoda on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
princessalejandra
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
princessalejandra

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:19 am

yeah that happens to me alot
Back to top Go down
JediYoda
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
JediYoda

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:28 am

I wish it would stop. Oh well! Smile
Back to top Go down
JediYoda
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
JediYoda

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:08 pm

With the points feature, people are able to rate a member, purchase avatars, or anything else!
Back to top Go down
Doodle :D
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
Doodle :D

Number of posts : 196
Mood: : Goofy tongue
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:59 am

we should get badges and awards by being a part in events and stuff. we can have a show/awardcase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How could we make better?   How could we make better? Empty

Back to top Go down

How could we make better?
Page 1 of 1