VMK Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Series

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRealAceEricaAye
Banned User
Banned User
TheRealAceEricaAye

Number of posts : 85
Mood: : Type your mood here.
Registration date : 2008-05-18

My Series Empty
PostSubject: My Series   My Series EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 2:33 am

I wanted You guys To have a fun time reading an interesting story while saying Omj HEHE!! My first 2 series are on the JB! I wrote these last summer so enjoy!! and don't forget to comment and give me ideas on the next series or if I should add more.
Back to top Go down
TheRealAceEricaAye
Banned User
Banned User
TheRealAceEricaAye

My Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Series   My Series EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 2:39 am

Omg ok my last series only has 2 chapters so i'll work on it
Back to top Go down
TheRealAceEricaAye
Banned User
Banned User
TheRealAceEricaAye

My Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Series   My Series EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 2:50 am

Chapter 1:

Today was August 18,2007 and me and my BFFL Alina were sitting in my room listening to Radio Disney when a commercial came on saying "Do you like the jonas brothers, then you don't wanna miss out on this concert series, log on to radiodisney.com for more details!!" We ammediately jumped up and ran to my pink laptop on my desk, flipped it open, and went to the website!! It said for tour dates click here, I did and you'll never believe this but they were gonna be here, in Florida, 20 minutes away from us on August 21,2007! We screamed and went to tell my mom, she was happy and I asked her if we could go, she said yes, then Alina called her mom and she said yes to! We were so happy we were jumping up and down and screaming like crazy! We got back on-line and told everyone, they were all happy for us!! Well after that Alina went home real fast(she lived right next door)and looked through all her clothes and i did the same only to find we had nothing to wear to the concert!! She came back over and we went to jonasbrothers.com to look through the shop and we found 2 of the cutest JB shirts we'd ever seen and they had the JB faces on them! We clicked on them, $20 a piece, we both got matching black ones and put them on express delievery so they'd be here the day before the concert!! I'm gonna wear my blue denim mini-skirt and she is gonna wear her white denim mini-skirt!! Well after all that excitment we put on my JB cd and danced around like crazy people until my mom knocked on the door! I answered the door and she asked me if I had gotten anything to wear and I told her what we did and she said "ok just making sure cause i was gonna tell you to do that anyway if you wanted!"My mom is super cool! Well she left and we went back to what we were doing and then we stopped and just talked about how cool it's gonna be, we're both gonna bring our JB cd's and have them sign them! I can imagine how AWESOMELY AWESOME it's gonna be ahhh! Well after a while Alina went back home and went to bed to get some sleep(if it's possible we were both so excited!)The next day she woke up and walked over and we started talking and we were like "OMJ just 2 and a half more days ahhh!" it was so exciting!

Chapter 2:

OMJ it was finally August 21,2007 and the day for the concert ahhh!! Alina had stayed the night the day before so we could get a head start on gettin ready since the concert was a 7:00pm and we don't wake up till like 12:00pm lol!!We woke up and our shirts had came in like 20 minutes ago and we loved them(and they looked good on us =D!) We were so excited that we put on the Jonas Brothers album I had and started singing along in our best voices just in case they decieded to bring us on stage to sing with them or sing to us =D! Well after it was over it was like 1:00pm and we went to eat and get ready this was gonna be so huge ahh! After Alina was done in the shower and dressed, I hoped in and got dressed and we looked good lets just hope the boys think so! We did eachothers hair and makeup and got my mom to take some pics of us before the show it was awesome! Well it was 6:00pm and an hour away so we got in the car and went, and got there in 20 minutes of course, then we saw them, standing about 20 feet away, Nick spotted us and walked over to say hi and Alina freaked (cause he was her fav)and then Kevin and Joe walked over and I freaked cause Joe is my fav lol! They said hi and offered us backstage access and of course we said yes i mean duh it's the JB! When the show started you'll never believe what happened, They brought us on stage, good thing we practiced lol! They sat us down on chairs and they sang Hello Beautiful to us ahhh it was our dream literally coming true! Well that's not the best part when Nick went up to Alina and grabbed her hand, and Joe to me, they both looked deep into our eyes for a minute and then smiled a flirty smile!! Could this be love?

Chapter 3:

Well after the show we had went backstage like they promised and we all started talking and getting autographs and stuff like that! Nick and Alina were just chatting away and me and Joe were pretty deep in conversation to, when they both just asked us to meet them back at their hotel room tomorrow, of course we said yes! We were so excited that when we left we screamed and hugged eachother! We talked about how AWESOMELY AWESOME it was gonna be to be with the JB in their hotel room! Well we got home and went to bed cause it was really late already and we wanted to be well rested for our big day! It was now the next day and we were ecstatic!! We got ready and a limo showed up and the boys got out and greeted us! OMJ!!! Well we got there and it was the most gorgeous hotel room ever!! We sat on the couch and talked for a while then i invited them back to my place and they agreed! We got there and talked more and then my other friend Zerimar came over and she saw the jb on my couch and fliped out then her and Kevin saw eachother and had an instant connection, she walked over and said hi and they got in a deep conversation! Well afterword they asked us to go out with them and of course we said yes!Well it looks like we all got what we wanted but don't you think this story is over yet =D!!

Chapter 3:

Ok so now that we're all with who we wanna be with the real story begins!! Well me and Alina woke up this morning to our cell phones ringing and of course you can guess who it was... Joe,and Nick! They called to tell us that they had to go back to California, we were so crushed but they invited us to move with them there! We went to ask our parents and after a LONG time of talk they agreed we were so happy!! Oh and Kevin called Zerimar to and she did the same and they said yes to!! So we were all packing up, 3 best friends and their boyfriends, man this was gonna be good!! Well after everyone was packed they came over in the limo and picked us all up and drove us to the airport!! We got there and got this huge, gorgeous private jet to fly to CA in! It was a long flight but we had fun hanging with eachother(we weren't gonna like make out in front of our parents!) Well we finally got of the jet and back in another limo that took us to this huge beautiful house in burbank!! It was the Jonas' of course! They gave us a tour and showed us our guest rooms, which there was a ton of they bought a huge house on purpose when we all got together, i don't know how in one days notice but they did! It was big enough for 3 familys(perfect right?) Well we all got setteled in and then the boys came up to our rooms and kissed us cause we finally had some privacy!! Afterwords we went downstaris and watched some tv then all of our parents asked us if we wanted to go to the mall and we all shouted in unison "yes!!" We got in the limo(again) and drove off to the mall! It was beautiful and had tons of stores to go through! We all went our seperate ways and spent some money and met back at the limo! We went to a nice restuarant, and then back home to go swimming in their huge pool! Man was that fun we got to see our bf's with their shirts off woo hoo!! After we got out we went inside and got ready for bed! Joe, Nick,and Kvin all gaves us goodnight kisses and hugs! It was so awesomely awesome that we were living out the biggest dream ever and it wasn't gonna end anytime soon trust me!

Chapter 5:

I woke up with my head on Joe's shoulder and his head was resting softly on mine, I didn't want to wake him so I tried to go back to sleep but he was already awake! "Morning sunshine!" he said as he streched and wiped his eyes, "Morning hun!" I said doing the same,"I guess we fell asleep like this after the movie went off" Joe said,"Yea, I guess we did Joey!" I said and smiled! "I wonder where everyone else is" Joe said, "Yea me to" I said. We went to the room Joe, Nick, and Kev shared and that's where Kev and Nick were, and we went to the guest room and found Haila and Alina, so I guess they made it to their beds! We walked back to the living room(I forgot to tell you that they bought a house here so our familys could be cose together!) and sat down and tried to keep quiet cause we didn't want to wake anyone up! "Well at least someone made it to their beds cause my neck is killing me!" I said rubbing my neck, "Well did you enjoy waking up with me?" Joe said in a flirty voice as he gave me a massage, "Well of course I did Joey, I love you!! I said and gave him a kiss, "Oh and by the way thanks for the massage" I said, "it's so heavenly." "No prob babe!" he said smiling! "So how are you feeling?" he asked since I still have a black eye(of course, it's only been like 12 hours!) "Fine, I guess, it still hurts but having you here makes everything so much better!" I said smiling, "Well that's good to hear!" he said smiling! We got up and went to the kitchen to fix something for us all to eat since everyone else will probably wake up soon. Sure enough 10 minutes later Haila came out and said "Britt are you making scrambled eggs again?", I said "Yes, you know it's my specialty!" we laughed and I told her to wake Alina up and then you guys can go wake up Kev and Nick whatever way you want. She did that and they slowly went to the boys room and went to their boyfriends and gave them a soft kiss on the lips and said "Wake up baby Britt made breakfast!"the boys got up and said "Ok, cool!" and gave their girlfriends another kiss! About 5 minutes later we were all eating and they loved my eggs yay! Joe said "Thanks babe it was so good!" and he gave me a kiss, everyone agreed and gave me a thank you hug. I did up the dishes and we went and got dressed. We sat in the living room for a few minutes and I said "What should we do today guys?" "IDK" they all said in unison! "Actually I have an idea!" Joe said, "What is it?" we said, "Lets ask our parents if we can all go on a cruise!" he said, "OMJ Joe thats a great idea!" I said, "Yea!" everyone else said. Me, Haila, and Alina called our parents and Joe, Nick, and Kev walked to their parents room, they slept right through breakfast and everything else. We all asked our parents and everyone thought it was a great idea, yay!! We searched all of the cruises available and found one. We purchased 18 tickets(I know it's alot but there's alotof us!) and the cruise left tomorrow at 1:00pm so we had to go home and get ready, man it's going to be so fun!

Chapter 6:

We had another gig today but it wasn't for like 4 more hours so we all sat around, talked, and played games!! After like 40 minutes we all got ready and left for the show! We got there and I swear there were like 3 million girls there it was so packed! The show went great and I think mine, Alina, and Zerimar's voices are getting better cause like ever since we've been singing with the jb aka our boyfriends I've noticed a change in all our voices it's weird so I can't explain it!! We went home after the show and got in the pool even though it was like 8:30pm we didnt care as long as we were with eachother! We stayed in for an hour then got out! We all got ready for bed and said our goodnights! I woke up the next morning to see Joe sitting next to my bed! I looked up at him and he smiled and said "good afternoon sleepy head it's 1:30pm!" "OMJ really? I said, "Wow I had no idea I slept that long!" I got up and got dressed and met everyone down stairs! We had lunch then went out to the mall cause the boys had another meet and greet today! It went well they were so happy afterwords cause as you know they love to meet their fans! We went back home and just chilled! Our lives are absolutley perfect and we are satisfied we have gorgeous boyfriends, amazing voices, a huge house, and even a few fans, it was all so amazing and it wasn't going to change anytime soon!!!

Theres That! My friend changed them and wrote it so if somethings wrong and it's not G-Rated Tell Me Please!! THX
Back to top Go down
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

Number of posts : 123
Mood: : Nutty ^-^
Registration date : 2008-04-27

My Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Series   My Series EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 5:20 am

You really shouldnt use exclamation marks so much. When you're telling a story and its just simply describing something you dont want to over do it. The story is decent if u like screaming girls going to a JoBros concert, other than that i didnt entirely like it. Sorry...

-Nikiblue-
Back to top Go down
princessalejandra
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
princessalejandra

Number of posts : 192
Mood: : studying for midterms rawr!
Registration date : 2008-08-15

My Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Series   My Series EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:29 am

i liked it
Back to top Go down
SarahGirlGirly
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
SarahGirlGirly

Number of posts : 127
Mood: : def. bored.
Registration date : 2008-05-22

My Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Series   My Series EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:25 am

TRY NOT TO TYPE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!
sorry, rotfl. i had to do that :p
its okay, i hate the jonas brothers, though :/
Back to top Go down
princessalejandra
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
princessalejandra

Number of posts : 192
Mood: : studying for midterms rawr!
Registration date : 2008-08-15

My Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Series   My Series EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:11 pm