VMK Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Warning from the staff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

Number of posts : 142
Mood: : Happy Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-09

A Warning from the staff Empty
PostSubject: A Warning from the staff   A Warning from the staff EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 9:41 pm

Hello, this is just a fair warning to any users. It has been brought to my attention that some of VMK Friend users have been talking about sites that they have made. One of the sites that they have been talking about is a copy of VMK Friends. These users have been banned and infractions to their accounts. We have to keep you safe, and we cannot do that without rules. The rule is clearly written: "Do NOT advertise for any other site unless it is approved of by VMK Friends Staff." (This and all other rules can be found in the FAQ link on the top of the screen) You really have to be careful what you post on the internet. Any site you join, somebody can probably find out exactly where you live. (The site that users were sharing has this capability.) Anything you post on the internet, can be seen by anyone.

Just wanted to let you all know. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
~Pinkie_Poof
Back to top Go down
http://www.vmkfriends.friendhood.net
MagicMysteryWind
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
MagicMysteryWind

Number of posts : 34
Mood: : I am super MOODIFIED!!!!!!!!! YEA!!! moooooodifiiiied........
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: A Warning from the staff   A Warning from the staff EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Thanks for the advide! I love you Glad that you told us that. so yea...... THANKS!!
Back to top Go down
Doodle :D
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
Doodle :D

Number of posts : 196
Mood: : Goofy tongue
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: A Warning from the staff   A Warning from the staff EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:51 am

that makes me mad! Mad i think i know who it is. whateva - snap snap - im too awzome for copiz cheers anyway, thx for caring about safety! that could have caused a big problem!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warning from the staff   A Warning from the staff Empty

Back to top Go down

A Warning from the staff
Page 1 of 1