VMK Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scary Characters!!

Go down 
+3
AwesomeCami
katherinem
Pinkie_Poof
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

Number of posts : 142
Mood: : Happy Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Scary Characters!! Empty
PostSubject: Scary Characters!!   Scary Characters!! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 3:18 am

The characters are really scary!! They need to work on the characters' appearance. The clothes, hair, and bodies need some work. The faces are just creepy if you ask me.. VFK is giving us all these new updates, but i think they need to work on the basics first.

Just my opinion people. Wink
~Pinkie_Poof
Back to top Go down
http://www.vmkfriends.friendhood.net
katherinem
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
katherinem

Number of posts : 58
Mood: : Type your mood here.
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Scary Characters!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Characters!!   Scary Characters!! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:46 am

its like attack of the mutant malibui barbie dolls that dont blink lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/testurstuff
katherinem
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
katherinem

Number of posts : 58
Mood: : Type your mood here.
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Scary Characters!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Characters!!   Scary Characters!! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:46 am

its like the chuckie movie lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/testurstuff
AwesomeCami
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
AwesomeCami

Number of posts : 50
Mood: : visting lala land. please leave a message after the beep. beeeeeeeeeeeeep!
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Scary Characters!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Characters!!   Scary Characters!! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 8:49 am

I think they look like demonted barbie dolls! I don't really like vfk at all. I got on and I was like wow 5 really ugly hairstyles and really ugly clothes. You can barely tell the vfk staff from the kids playing. The little kids are scary has heck!!! lol! The staff are really weird too. I said something I was supposed to. I thought the rules were pretty much like vmk and I got in trouble. What is up with that?!?!?! lolz! I only got on it once and I was like wow this is really lame. lol!

Peace!! flower
Back to top Go down
http://geocities.com/camberella
awesomecacy
Great User!
Great User!
awesomecacy

Number of posts : 13
Mood: : Extatic
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Scary Characters!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Characters!!   Scary Characters!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:18 am

demonated barbiedolls? ive seen some pictures (ive never relly been on) but it looks scsry, but i mean it just opened and all you cant blame the beginners to look like super models. (though that could be nice.)
Back to top Go down
http://vmkfriends.friendhood.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

Number of posts : 142
Mood: : Happy Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Scary Characters!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Characters!!   Scary Characters!! EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 9:52 pm

VFK is getting better. They have new hairstyles, clothes, and skin tones. You have to give them some credit for putting a game together so fast. I think the rooms are pretty awesome. I think they are designed well, and they are creative. I love the fairy and (soon to come) mermaid magic. It will never replace VMK, but it gives us something to do, and to meet friends from VMK.

~Pinkie_Poof
Back to top Go down
http://www.vmkfriends.friendhood.net
Joker

Number of posts : 3
Mood: : Alright/Happy
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Scary Characters!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Characters!!   Scary Characters!! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:49 am

Yup i agree its much better and looking forward for later on these days!!!! =-)
Back to top Go down
princessalejandra
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
princessalejandra

Number of posts : 192
Mood: : studying for midterms rawr!
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Scary Characters!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Characters!!   Scary Characters!! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:21 pm

yeah but we still look really bad, and we blink! that is so weird..... but i love the new hair styles and clothes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doodle :D
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!

Number of posts : 196
Mood: : Goofy tongue
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Scary Characters!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Characters!!   Scary Characters!! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:44 am

vfk is a copy. EVERYTHING is epic fail. it will never get better. i mean really, even the speechbar is the same. and dont even get me started with the name.
Back to top Go down
princessalejandra
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
princessalejandra

Scary Characters!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Characters!!   Scary Characters!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:55 pm

Doodle Very Happy wrote:
vfk is a copy. EVERYTHING is epic fail. it will never get better. i mean really, even the speechbar is the same. and dont even get me started with the name.

Whats a speechbar?
Back to top Go down
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!

Scary Characters!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Characters!!   Scary Characters!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:22 pm

princessalejandra wrote:
Doodle Very Happy wrote:

Whats a speechbar?
i mean chatbar. lolz sorry. its the bar at the bottom of the screen where you type,shop,etc
Back to top Go down
princessalejandra
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
princessalejandra

Scary Characters!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Characters!!   Scary Characters!! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:27 am

Doodle Very Happy wrote:
princessalejandra wrote:
Doodle Very Happy wrote:

Whats a speechbar?
i mean chatbar. lolz sorry. its the bar at the bottom of the screen where you type,shop,etc

oh
well i'd be really confused if it wasnt the same lol
Back to top Go down
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!

Scary Characters!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Characters!!   Scary Characters!! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:35 pm

princessalejandra wrote:
Doodle Very Happy wrote:
princessalejandra wrote:
Doodle Very Happy wrote:

Whats a speechbar?

oh
well i'd be really confused if it wasnt the same lol
its weird how the quote has a smiley but my username doesnt Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scary Characters!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Characters!!   Scary Characters!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Scary Characters!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VMK Friends :: Virtual Family Kingdom :: General VFK-