VMK Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VMK Important Message

Go down 
+6
DuckSwimmer
MagicMysteryWind
Akovia
princessalejandra
JoBroFanz_97
Pinkie_Poof
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

Number of posts : 142
Mood: : Happy Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-09

VMK Important Message Empty
PostSubject: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:35 am

I know that everyone is really upset that VMK closed, but I think you all need to hear this message. VMK has been a wonderful game for kids to chat and make friends. We have all shared the magic of VMK. A lot of people, including myself, are going to miss VMK very dearly. But, I think you guys need to understand this: VMK is closed. VMK is not going to re-open. It is closed for good. Some people want to believe that it will re-open so they don't have deal with the loss, but we all have to face reality. As we all know, VMK was a promotion for Disney's 50th Celebration. Due to the success, they decided to keep VMK open past what they expected. We were lucky that VMK lasted as long as it did. We got to make new friends, and have already existing friendships grow stronger. We should never forget those friends or the memories that you may have shared with them. There are many fan sites, such as this one, dedicated to keeping VMK friendships alive. Just because we lost a virtual game, doesn't mean we have to give up our friendships.

Everyone can believe what they want, but I don't think you should get your hopes up for something that is not going to happen. Disney has new plans for us, but I do not believe it is going to be opening up VMK.

~Pinkie_Poof
Back to top Go down
http://www.vmkfriends.friendhood.net
JoBroFanz_97
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
JoBroFanz_97

Number of posts : 105
Mood: : Bored:/
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 5:56 am

i do know that and sometimes it is just to hard. Luckily Kids Virtual World is opening... That looks AWESOME!! :-)
Back to top Go down
princessalejandra
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
princessalejandra

Number of posts : 192
Mood: : studying for midterms rawr!
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:41 am

i know that and i do miss it...if u search on google like for vmk petitions i sighned EVERYONE (it took for ever!) and pink, u just made me sader...(i was already sad cause there is tropical storm fay (almost a hrricane) today...oh yeah i need to do something...HAHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO SCHOOL TODAY HAHAHAHA (its first day of school for u ppl who DONT live in florida)
Back to top Go down
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:15 am

Well, I'm sorry that I made you sad. I didn't mean to, it's just a message.

~Pinkie_Poof
Back to top Go down
Akovia
Awesome User!
Awesome User!
Akovia

Number of posts : 16
Mood: : Luv Ya Nat
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:54 am

I was sad that VMK closed. I found so many other websites though, It mended the pain!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NBBRocksMySox
MagicMysteryWind
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
MagicMysteryWind

Number of posts : 34
Mood: : I am super MOODIFIED!!!!!!!!! YEA!!! moooooodifiiiied........
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 4:40 am

Those words hurt me. Sad I STILL BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL RE OPEN!! AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT, TOO, THEN TOUGH!! IF YOU BELIEVE THAT IT WILL REOPEN, THEN SOMEDAY IT WILL!! DON'T SAY THAT THESE ARE FANTASIES, CAUSE I KNOW SO!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 6:11 am

This was not meant to hurt people. You can believe what you want, but this is just to give you a different perspective. I respect your beliefs, and I am glad there are still people who believe.

~Pinkie_Poof
Back to top Go down
DuckSwimmer
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
DuckSwimmer

Number of posts : 45
Mood: : Random
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:00 pm

Eh... Notice alot more games are opening after vmk closed. Pretty odd... The best and awesomest MMOG closed and now more is opening. So far VFK is becoming a MMOG.
Back to top Go down
JediYoda
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
JediYoda

Number of posts : 81
Mood: : I Feel... I Feel... I Don't Know!! Stop Challenging Me!
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:39 am

VMK is probably going to stay closed. I agree completely. But only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
http://OperationMagic.com
MagicMysteryWind
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
MagicMysteryWind

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:42 am

I....I..... I just can't deal with this!! Sad when vmk closed i didn't have a shoulder to cry on. all i had was a stuffed animal that i have had since i was 2. (i got in when they put these things in my ears to make me hear better). i didn't hear any soothing words or.. or anybody to tell me " it's OK." but it will never be OK!! No And it's all sulake's fault!! they are the ones that closed vmk!! I HOPE HABBO HOTEL BECOMES A TERRIBLE FAILURE AND THAT THE WHOLE SULAKE COMPANY GETS ON THEIR KNEES AND BEGS THE DISNEY COMPANY TO GIVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE TO REOPEN VMK! I KNOW VMK WILL REOPEN AND I KNOW IT'S NOT A LIE!! ONE DAY, IT WILL REOPEN AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T BELIEVE IT LONG ENOUGH WILL BE SORRY! SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!! I'm crying right now. this is all too painful. i have to go get a tissue. bye.
Back to top Go down
MagicMysteryWind
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
MagicMysteryWind

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:24 am

GRRRR....AHHH!!!! WHAT DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE?!?! I DON'T WANT OR WILL EVER NEED A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE!! Mad VMK WILL REOPEN!!! OH, AND P.S, I DON'T NEED TO FACE REALITY IF I DON'T WANT TO. AND I WILL NEVER BE OK EVER AGAIN!! VMK SHOULD AT LEAST HAVE A BETTER EXPLANATION!! I'M SORRY I'M BEING SO RUDE BUT I'M JUST SO MAD. THOSE SULAKE PEOPLE ARE JUST MONEY FREAKS!! I HOPE THEIR BUSINESS GOES DOWN THE TOILET AND NOBODY EVER REMEMBERS THEM!! AND THEY BETTER SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN BECAUSE I'M GOING AFTER THEM!!! THAT'S RIGHT!! I WILL NEVER,EVER, NOT IN A MILLIONYEARS FORGIVE THEM!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Exclamation Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
princessalejandra
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
princessalejandra

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:24 am

wow u didnt get banned and u said THAT? i want VMK 2 open but its not cause Disney feels like making us miserable but now im on VFK yay i found all my friends
Back to top Go down
JoBroFanz_97
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
JoBroFanz_97

Number of posts : 105
Mood: : Bored:/
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:49 am

Your actually very lucky. I've only found a few but since we are in different time zones we don't talk alot. I miss them all so much.
Back to top Go down
princessalejandra
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
princessalejandra

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:56 am

yeah but i only found like 9 cuz i dont remember most of them but the ones that i learned by heart were El Bandito & SilverShinyFriend & my bf AceCoolGuy
Back to top Go down
Luvforev

Number of posts : 1
Mood: : Type your mood here.
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:55 am

I hope vmk comes back for the summer! I miss vmk so much. I use to love going on vmk and chatting and trading. Don't let the dream of VMK die. We need to believe in vmk and hope it will come back. Just wanted to speak my mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
princessalejandra
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
princessalejandra

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:37 am

Welcome Luvforev Exclamation

Yes, I totally agree with you.

But have you heard about the "new VMK" called VMKU? Supposely it will open soon so IF it does, the memory of VMK will live on.
Back to top Go down
Doodle :D
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!

Number of posts : 196
Mood: : Goofy tongue
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:26 pm

heres the real reason vmk closed. habbo did not kill it

the contract that disney and sulake signed has expired. i dont see why they cant renew it, but here are some reasons why.

- maybe disney and sulake got into a dissagrement or something and disney is not satisfied
-the contract might have said that disney can only use their graphics under a certain timeframe

the BIG truth
Back to top Go down
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:27 pm

princessalejandra wrote:
Welcome Luvforev Exclamation

Yes, I totally agree with you.

But have you heard about the "new VMK" called VMKU? Supposely it will open soon so IF it does, the memory of VMK will live on.

that closed to now. if you went on that sunday morning you would see the long notice
Back to top Go down
princessalejandra
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
princessalejandra

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:54 pm

yh i no duznt tht suk?
Back to top Go down
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 am

some ppl say they are working on reopening cause the original owners kinda went down on them ( stupid sulake ). so they sold it to those crazy teen vmku ppl. that didnt work out ( of course ). but they have a lot of money now, and theyre in the process of recieving the money from the vmku staff.

THE RUMORS MAY BE TRUE OR NOT. INSTEAD OF FIGHTING OVER IT, WHY NOT JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. no big deal... i hate when ppl do that Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:04 pm

theres over ppl trying to rebuild it, but we all know what happened to vmku. this new thing vmkunited has a forum now. im a member, but i still wouldnt trust them to make a good game like vmk was. i dont even think that theyll even end up making a game. im just on there to see what happenes. they arent even an official company. no game will live up to vmk, and its not disneys fault. so many ppl are like "lets fill them with angry emails and calls and make them go insane!" Very Happy thats not gonna work, and just make them really mad. theres no more use, its all gone!
Back to top Go down
AJesusChristBeliever
Good User
Good User

Number of posts : 8
Mood: : Sad Sad because of Disney
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:28 am

Omg, why would Disney and Sulake do this to us!? Virtual Magic Kingdom or VMK for short was a very good game played by thousands of kids and teens, they shouldn't close it, plus Virtual Family kingdom was lame. Also VmkU which was the new vmk was no longer runnin due to the servers and also Disney.
Back to top Go down
AJesusChristBeliever
Good User
Good User

PostSubject: Re: VMK Important Message   VMK Important Message EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:31 am

Anyways, theres no way Vmk will reopen, even if thousands of kids signed in a petition on the site http://savevmk.com. It always has to Disney breaking our hearts
Back to top Go down
AJesusChristBeliever
Good User
Good User

PostSubject: lol   VMK Important Message EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:18 am

Well if vmk did reopen, then i'd be happy Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content