VMK Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VMK Friend Suggestions

Go down 
+7
TheRealAceEricaAye
Nikiblue
SarahGirlGirly
AwesomeCami.misses.vmk
SnowIceCrystal
briiiiannaaa xx
Pinkie_Poof
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

Number of posts : 142
Mood: : Happy Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-09

VMK Friend Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 12:43 am

Hey, I was just wondering what we could do on VMK Friends to make this site better. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
ADMIN-Pinkie_Poof
Back to top Go down
http://www.vmkfriends.friendhood.net
briiiiannaaa xx
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 13
Mood: : Type your mood here.
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 5:01 am

maybe you could make a "games" collum. its not like any
interactive games. its like a game were you type example

one can be called [[ EXAMPLE OF A GAME TYPA THING ]]

-----

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO NOW??

&& the person will go

IM LISTENING TO [[ NINE IN THE AFTERNOON -- PANIC AT THE DISCO ]]

&& SOO ON.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 5:53 am

hmm, im a little confused... i think that would be a good idea, but i need a little bit more information to put it into action.

Thanks!
ADMIN-Pinkie_Poof
Back to top Go down
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptyMon May 05, 2008 3:28 am

im a little confused. could you explain a little more?
briiiiannaaa xx wrote:

-----

&& the person will go

&& SOO ON.
Back to top Go down
SnowIceCrystal
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
SnowIceCrystal

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:07 pm

i was thinking we could put a trading forum onto here too.
Since i am big on trading and probably most of the other players are too, this would be a pretty good idea, at least i think..
Back to top Go down
AwesomeCami.misses.vmk
Good User
Good User
AwesomeCami.misses.vmk

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:01 am

omg!!!! affraid I love the song nine in the afternoon!!!!!!!!

briiiiannaaa xx wrote:

-----

&& the person will go

&& SOO ON.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/camberella
SarahGirlGirly
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
SarahGirlGirly

Number of posts : 127
Mood: : def. bored.
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptySat May 24, 2008 5:30 am

Maybe we could make a chat room? There could be chat mods. To where its a public chat...then we could chat with the other members all at once.

Back to top Go down
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptySat May 24, 2008 5:33 am

we have a chat room Smile it is called the chat box
it is located in the who's online box. you click on Join Chat
Back to top Go down
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

Number of posts : 123
Mood: : Nutty ^-^
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptySat May 24, 2008 5:34 am

there already is a chat....

-Nikiblue-
Back to top Go down
SarahGirlGirly
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
SarahGirlGirly

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptySat May 24, 2008 5:36 am

Sorry; Im new to this site =D
I didn't know it was there because ti usually is at the top.
Sorry again..
Back to top Go down
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

Number of posts : 123
Mood: : Nutty ^-^
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptySat May 24, 2008 5:38 am

np at all! remember pink, answers, and i are here to help anyone and want to answer any questions about the site. Dont be shy! Wink

-Nikiblue-
Back to top Go down
TheRealAceEricaAye
Banned User
Banned User
TheRealAceEricaAye

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:40 am

Hmm . . Do you know how to make a virtual game? It could be like a little one sorta like VMK. If you have a friend on the site it can be there. Well First, you make a little person. You choose the age and how it looks. There could be rare clothing and nonrare. You Play Games And Earn Like Badges, Or Tokens To Buy Clothing For Your Avator. There Could Be Try Outs To Be Hannah Montana (since people like her . .) or any other star During The First Month. But Since VMK is about Disney it should be disney stars. If you become a star, you get a special badge, clothing and hair so u can look like how they do in real, and like conffeti blowers mics and stage pieces like the real things at a performance. There can be pets, and you can chat with people. It would be fun since it's VMK Friends. And All You Need To Register For That Is Password and username, (it can be same or different from the one now) And then you go to a set up page, Choose A Land You Want To Live In (Same places As VMK) Then u can build your person and house. (Even if you live in one world you can move to another and visit others) But Should Have The Same Rules As VMK.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptyTue May 27, 2008 8:30 am

That sounds really cool, but it would be a lot of work, and i have no idea how to make a game.. if you could let me know of a site where you can make games like that, let me know and i'll check it out Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRealAceEricaAye
Banned User
Banned User
TheRealAceEricaAye

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:31 am

Ok Pink! My Teacher Is Into Technolagy So I Will Ask Here! I Will Look Now And I Can Also Help If You Want... I've Got Some Freetime So ya I better get to work.. :-)
Back to top Go down
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:35 am

sounds good Smile in the summer i will have more free time, but i don't want to waste my whole summer on the computer. just let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRealAceEricaAye
Banned User
Banned User
TheRealAceEricaAye

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:40 am

Ok! Can't really find anything So I Will Ask My Teacher And PM You About What She Said
Back to top Go down
SarahGirlGirly
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
SarahGirlGirly

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptyWed May 28, 2008 2:26 am

TheRealAceEricaAye wrote:
Hmm . . Do you know how to make a virtual game? It could be like a little one sorta like VMK. If you have a friend on the site it can be there. Well First, you make a little person. You choose the age and how it looks. There could be rare clothing and nonrare. You Play Games And Earn Like Badges, Or Tokens To Buy Clothing For Your Avator. There Could Be Try Outs To Be Hannah Montana (since people like her . .) or any other star During The First Month. But Since VMK is about Disney it should be disney stars. If you become a star, you get a special badge, clothing and hair so u can look like how they do in real, and like conffeti blowers mics and stage pieces like the real things at a performance. There can be pets, and you can chat with people. It would be fun since it's VMK Friends. And All You Need To Register For That Is Password and username, (it can be same or different from the one now) And then you go to a set up page, Choose A Land You Want To Live In (Same places As VMK) Then u can build your person and house. (Even if you live in one world you can move to another and visit others) But Should Have The Same Rules As VMK.

I think thats a pretty good idea 2 but wouldn't it have to have a different website other than vmk friends? Made by Pinkie_Poof I'm sure; or you could even make it.
Smile
Very good idea though.
---------------------------------
Also I was wondering if we have userpages?
If we don't we can have some...
I kind of have hard times figuring out what other sites have and stuff.
Very Happy

-SarahGirlGirly
Back to top Go down
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:06 am

well, that is one thing i am working on. as of now, we do NOT have userpages. we currently have profile pages, but not userpages.
Back to top Go down
TheRealAceEricaAye
Banned User
Banned User
TheRealAceEricaAye

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:21 am

We Should Have Userpages :-) That Would Be Cool and we could put Backgrounds But Can't Be Personal
Back to top Go down
kbprincess
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptySat May 31, 2008 9:58 am

How about a role-playing fourm!?
so we can make familys,schools, cafes,ect.

what you do is creat a topic like VMK FRIENDS HIGH SCHOOL (for example)
and you can have ppl make a profile like this
-------------
Name:
Locker #:
Cliuqe:
Pic:(not a real pic of you)
--------------
(FILLED OUT EXAMPLE)
Name: Felica
Grade: 10th
Locker #: 16
Clique: Emo scene/out casts
Pic:VMK Friend Suggestions Goth
--------------------------
then to play you write like
-----------------------------
*Felica skateboards into school, waves to pink and then goes to locker*
*cloes locker*
Pink wat class do you have?
------------------------------
(IN THE CLASS ROOM)
*sits at desk in way back listening to IPOD*
Teacher: Felica, please put you IPOD away
Felica: Make Me!
Teacher: fine go to the office......
-----------------------
it can be really fun oyu just make it up as you go and you can even have some be teacher they just put it in the info like
kbprincess math teacher
Back to top Go down
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:00 am

hmm, i have never heard of that. om me a web site of an example and i will check it out Smile
Back to top Go down
kbprincess
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:02 am

meez.com has it click on community then scrool its somewhere in middle
Back to top Go down
SarahGirlGirly
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
SarahGirlGirly

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:55 am

A Games & Activitie form is the usual place role-plays end up on other sites.
Also I have a great game I can make in the catergory.

-SarahGirlGirly
Back to top Go down
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 6:19 am

I have added a new Games and Activities forum where you can play role-playing games or any other activities! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
TheRealAceEricaAye
Banned User
Banned User
TheRealAceEricaAye

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 5:21 am

Maybe you should have people be able to make a group: they can make a forum for their group for others to see or set it to private so only Mods Admins and the group can see. They can have like a userpage and little Mods and the creater can be an Admin. They can't be mean or anything and maybe you need to fill out something (nothing too personal) so the group can decide if they would be good in the group. They can have their own Chat Box so the group can decide what they want to do, more activites or something for other group members. About The Admins And Mods In The Group: There is a bunch of things so u don't get left out of being an admin or mod:

Admin Helper - The Admin Helper Is Really Important Admin And Mod Helpers are the same but they help different people. They help with things that the Admin and Mods are doing and if Admins are busy or aren't on they are in charge ( Mods turn into Admin and they turn into Mods)

Mod Helper - The Mod Helper Is Really Important Admin And Mod Helpers are the same but they help different people. They help with things that the Admin and Mods are doing and if Admins are busy or aren't on they are in charge ( Mods turn into Admin and they turn into Mods)

Activities Assitant - Every person will need help with an activity which is where they come in. Activities Assitant will help decide activities and explain them to other group members after the Mods And Admins tell the group there is a new activity.

Siggie maker - A Siggie Maker gets a picture and turns it into something to put as your signature or as your avatar. Helps Admins and Mods save time so they can get to work and think of new things.

Group Helper - You always start off as a Group Helper, if anyone needs help you always can help.

If none of these are good enough for someone in the group they can send in an idea for one. Then the admins and mods will review the idea and decide if they want it or not.
Do you think it could be good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VMK Friend Suggestions   VMK Friend Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

VMK Friend Suggestions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next