VMK Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMK Friends

This site was created for friends from VMK to keep in touch and so they can still stay friends when VMK closes.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Beach: Literate

Go down 
+7
AceGreenSarah
SarahGirlGirly
Nikiblue
katherinem
TheRealAceEricaAye
kbprincess
Pinkie_Poof
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinkie_Poof
Admin
Admin
Pinkie_Poof

Number of posts : 142
Mood: : Happy Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-09

The Beach: Literate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:07 am

Then Makenzie slapped Aaron and ran away. She was walking down the beach when she heard a guitar playing. It was a typical beach boy with dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vmkfriends.friendhood.net
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

Number of posts : 123
Mood: : Nutty ^-^
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:28 am

He was playing his guitar and singing a tune when Makenzie came up to him. "Hey," she said. "Hi. Do i know you?" he asked. "I dont think i know you... but you play really well on the guitar!" she said. "Thanks," he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
JoBroFanz_97
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
JoBroFanz_97

Number of posts : 105
Mood: : Bored:/
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:25 am

"I'm gonna go get some ice-cream, wanna come?" Makenzie asked, she could hardly believe she said it. "Sure, I sure could use some ice-cream." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:38 pm

As they walked down the sidewalk -the same one Makenzie had just gone down with Aaron- they chatted and got to know each other a little more. His name was Shane and he was 15 1/2 (he made sure she knew he was 15 1/2). His grandma owned a place around town and he was visiting her for a few months. Sometimes he got lonely so he would take his guitar to the beach and play to himself.

Last edited by Nikiblue on Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JoBroFanz_97
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
JoBroFanz_97

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:34 am

Makenzie really like Shane and he liked her back, u could tell. When they got to the ice-cream shop the guy asked what kind of ice-cream they would like. "Vanilla" they both replied.
Back to top Go down
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:41 am

They both blushed. It wasn't every day either of them found a person they liked that liked the same ice cream. "You like vanilla, too?" Shane said surprised, his face still red.
Back to top Go down
JoBroFanz_97
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
JoBroFanz_97

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:59 am

"Ya, I'm guessing you do too," Makenzie said. "Ya, how'd you guess?" They both started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 7:05 am

After they accepted their ice cream from the man and paid him they went to sit down on a bench. They licked their ice cream in silence, not knowing what to say to each other without it turning into an awkward conversation.
Back to top Go down
JoBroFanz_97
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
JoBroFanz_97

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 2:00 am

Then Makenzie asked, "I have to babysit my little brother this Sunday after church, wanna help?" Makenzie knew she said the wrong thing but it's all she could think of. "Sure, I have a little brother I'll bring him over too," Shane replied
Back to top Go down
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 8:26 am

Shane walked Makenzie to her house staying close to her side. He would occasionally reach his hand for hers, but would pull it away when she looked his way. They hesitated once she was at her door-step and blushed again. "Well i will see you again Friday," Shane said quietly, embarrassed. "Yeah, see you then..." Makenzie replied shyly, her face red.
Back to top Go down
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:47 am

The days went by so slowly for both of them. Shane constantly sat at the beach and played songs that reminded him of Makenzie. Makenzie would draw his name all over papers with hearts. Finally that Sunday came to greet them, brightening up their day.
Back to top Go down
EmiliaTiger
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
EmiliaTiger

Number of posts : 24
Mood: : Type your mood here.
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Makenzie woke up that morning, with a billion butterflies in her stomach. She realized she really liked Shane, and didn't wanna screw this up after her recent "tragedy". She wanted to be perfect for him, for Shane.
Back to top Go down
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:31 pm

She took a shower, got dressed in a blue, knee length dress, and grabbed a bowl of cereal to eat. Jake, her little brother, came running down the stairs in his orange polo, and khaki shorts. Molly thier little King Charles Cocker Spaniel was chasing him down the stairs,on the verge of making Jake fall straight on his face.
Back to top Go down
EmiliaTiger
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
EmiliaTiger

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 am

As suspected, Jake fell and tumbled down the stairs. Molly ripped through his shirt, and before saying a word, he ran upstairs to change it. Mackenzie yelled, "Jake, Church is important to me and we better not be late!"
Back to top Go down
EmiliaTiger
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
EmiliaTiger

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:38 am

He ran down the stairs, with a new navy polo and he changed his khaki shorts into jeans shorts. Their mom came down the stairs, in a purple dress, and their dad was at work that day. "Mom, can we PUH-LEASE go already?" Mackenzie whined.
Back to top Go down
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:58 pm

"Yes, yes, Makenzie. Come on Jakey sweetie." The liturgy was very down to earth and well understood, even by Jake. Once the mass was over, Makenzie half ran out of the parish searching desperately for any signs of him.
Back to top Go down
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:53 am

Thats when she spotted him. He was leaning against a flower pot, his hand extended, pushing his little brother away from him. Shane was dressed in a white button-down, short-sleeved shirt and a pair of beige shorts. Breathe Makenzie, breathe! she thought to herself, attempting to control her breathing.
Back to top Go down
EmiliaTiger
Fantastic User!
Fantastic User!
EmiliaTiger

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:43 am

As she began walking over, he spotted her long hair with a certain shine from the sun. "Hey, Makenzie! I've been waiting for you!" Shane exclaimed. Oh My Goodness, if he was waiting for me, he must be as psyched as me! she realized.
Back to top Go down
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:52 am

Jake and Makenzie's mom had just caught up to Makenzie when Shane stopped in front of her, his little brother tagging along at his side. Makenzie blushed furiously as her brother and mom studied Shane and his brother like some type of new animal. "Hello. You must be Makenzie's mother, and you must be her brother she has to babysit tonight!" Shane said enthusiastically, stretching out his tanned hand in greetings.
Back to top Go down
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 6:17 am

Makenzie's mom gave her a bewildered expression, but Jake took Shane's hand and shook it. "So what are you, a secret boyfriend of Makenzie's?" Jake asked curtly. Makenzie and Shane both looked at each other, then blushed and looked away. "No, we're just friends, Jake!" Makenzie hissed.
Back to top Go down
briiiiannaaa xx
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 6:28 am

Jake rolled his eyes. "Oh sure," he said walking away.
Back to top Go down
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 6:42 am

"Young man, you come back here this instant. If i have to count to 5 and your not here, you wont be playing with your action figures for a week!" Makenzie's mom protested. "1..2..3..--" "Alright alright, mom!" Jake rushed back to his mom scowling darkly. Shane, and his brother began laughing; Makenzie's mother's glare muted that instantly.
Back to top Go down
Nikiblue
Nikiblue

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:27 am

"So, umm," Shane began, "i was wondering if Makenzie and i could hang out together while we babysit our brothers?"
Back to top Go down
JediYoda
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
JediYoda

Number of posts : 81
Mood: : I Feel... I Feel... I Don't Know!! Stop Challenging Me!
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:34 am

"I don't know..." Makenzie's said.
Back to top Go down
http://OperationMagic.com
JediYoda
Outstanding User!
Outstanding User!
JediYoda

Number of posts : 81
Mood: : I Feel... I Feel... I Don't Know!! Stop Challenging Me!
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:35 am

"I'll take that as a no, then." Shane started to walk away with his brother, but then he turned around and saw Makenzie standing right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
http://OperationMagic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach: Literate   The Beach: Literate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beach: Literate
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VMK Friends :: Random Topics :: Games and Activities-
Jump to: